18 May, 2011

Greatest Accomplishment

This one is tricky (not because I have so many) but because I would never want to short change/disrespect anyone. So taking that into careful consideration I will leave out the obvious: getting married, having two beautiful boys, getting published... Being a born again Christian is a glorious gift (the best one can receive in my eyes), but now looking at what I just wrote in the previous sentence everything I have or had is a gift too. So to make things less confusing for everyone (myself included) I'll go with growing up/maturing and of course my regret with that is I didn't do it sooner. Now, how about you?

2 comments:

  1. Dave, you've got to be kidding with that question, huh? I don't know. My faith, family and friends are my treasures. Did I answer that ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other than the ones you listed and I agree with them all..... I don't think I've gotten to my greatest accomplishment yet. The best is yet to come!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Please post your comments, but you should know I am sensitive.