13 December, 2010

What’s your favorite Christmas activity?

Sticking with the Christmas (or Winterish ie: building snowmen) theme what would be a Christmas activity you cherish doing above anything else? Building snowmen (see), baking (fill in the blank), putting up the Christmas tree/Christmas lights, going Christmas shopping, going to church on Christmas eve, giving/receiving Christmas presents, spending time with family, singing/listening (to) Christmas carols or watching Christmas movies/classic cartoons/Christmas day parade. I didn’t put remembering our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ because that’s a given (I hope). I’ll be honest and say (more like type) I haven’t gone to a Christmas eve service in quite some time (I know, I know) so my favorite activity would be watching my boys (Elijah & Asher) open up their Christmas presents. So how about you?

1 comment:

  1. Well, mine is going to the candlelight Christmas eve service, then coming home to family opening presents and munching on good stuff! Pure joy!

    ReplyDelete

Please post your comments, but you should know I am sensitive.